Al Personas Communications online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh heck i accidently posted my entry in the important reminders part

Go down

oh heck i accidently posted my entry in the important reminders part Empty oh heck i accidently posted my entry in the important reminders part

Post by Maya Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:54 pm

ok im still trying to figure this site out.  Anyway ive been up and did half a k, got the  post and did the dishes.  I looked up shopify and downloaded a pdf on how to get your first sales, looked at welcome emails and the buyable pin on pinterest option.  Theres so many options regarding learning about the online store that i felt quite overwhelmed.  I had a yummy sandwich and really feel like having a snooze, i feel so woozy and sleepy and wouldnt be at all surprised if im anaemic.  

The other thing i did thats really embarrassing was 2 Ohs, just very quickly, and it was all over Ray in those undies and black singlet, that vision kept coming into my mind so i thought why not have a little go and it took about ten minutes.  I've also been thinking that I should make more effort in that area, i love him so much, I want to do those things that would make him feel extra special, thinking, thinking, thinking.

But i think for now im going to snooze off again.
Maya
Maya
Admin

https://allpersonas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum