Al Personas Communications online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok so what am i up to today....

2 posters

Go down

ok so what am i up to today.... Empty ok so what am i up to today....

Post by Maya Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:31 pm

o.k. i woke up and not much later went straight for the top right hand drawer and browsing the computer, anyway i kept having flashing pictures of the journal i started with Ray and realising it wasn't filled in yesterday. That was when I was coming into myself and I'm thinking Woohoo it's working:)  I want to live a life and be aware of time, and the journal having this impact is such a positive thing for me.

So I'm also aware of, treadmill, dishes and washing and tea.  Uh oh what can i do about tea. Maybe herb bread and potatoes and mushrooms.  But thats all white food oops.

I sort of really want to go back to sleep, it was really cold when I got up to check ingredients.  Oh and the waist trainer, thats flashing away in my brain too.  They're all pretty easy things to do but I am so lethargic.  I want to wear that pink wifey top and jump on that treadmill and try and kick out 2 k's but where is that wifey top gone- I know I didn't chuck it out but I don't know where its gone and I'm bummed out about it.  I'm wondering if I got up and jumped on that treadmill if I'd feel more revived and motivated.  I feel tireder just thinking about it but oh well here we go, I'll go and have a try and maybe this will turn around my day from a day spent in bed into a more productive one.

lol i love the avatar, thank you Ray I just sprayed on some perfume and smiled but my search for my wifey top came up with nothing.  God i feel dreadful about that.  I can't think of anything else to say so I'll see how my day goes and hopefully check back in here and report back:)

By the way I saw the M.I.A. instructions and yes you were meant to see it Ray.  It's not a literal thing regarding the making someone a 'slave' as such, it's just activity ideas where you're both aware of the agenda type thing.  I fell flat on my face when it came to the sex stuff, tried once and experienced total failure.  I haven't tried again because I felt like I listened to instructions and did what was appropriate and found that it wasn't at all satisfactory.  So it became obvious to me that this isnt an instructional activity, thats its a decision on one side of what they're doing and the other side is supposed to just take it and there you go.  Ok, oh well, that makes it all a whole lot more difficult and especially where I'm coming from and the way I do things.  In my book that would be unprofessional to extremes so it's a very challenging area.  But I haven't been asked back into that arena and I haven't asked.  Maybe I should have.
Maya
Maya
Admin

https://allpersonas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ok so what am i up to today.... Empty Re: ok so what am i up to today....

Post by Ray Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Very Happy Hello my little Goddess.

I was aware of the journal not being completed yesterday - I didn't push the issue last night but would have completed your section tonight if necessary.

If it helps any I could stop off and pick up a fresh salad on the way home - I'll text you later on that if you don't reply here.

Awesome motivation with the treadmill baby - just don't over do it. 2km is plenty.

I'm glad you like the avatar - I have to do some for the others too. I love the smell of the perfume on you so I thought it was a cool idea. Don't panic about the wifey top, I can help you look for it and I am sure it will be found.

The M.I.A. instructions lol! yes I was quite aware I was supposed to see them. Oddly I think they served several purposes. Although I have said it in person I will say it again here for the sake of permanent record: You are no failure when it comes to anything sexual and you are wanted in that area so much!
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Oh my darling:)  yes a salad would help the situation! And yes i think those instructions did serve several purposes too, in a sideways manner.  Oh lovely i cant wait to see you again, talk to you, eat with you, and mostly to squeeze you in a great big hard hug(s)
Maya
Maya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 pm

Ok, I'll grab the salad on the way home.

Can't wait to wrap you up in my arms. xx
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:47 am

Absolutely thrilled to report I managed half a k, lol - im off to do another half now.  Also the shoe thing is back in the closet with the shoes and the washing and dishes are done and waiting to be put away. What a glorious day, my heart is brimming with happiness.  I think it would be easier to stay on the treadmill if I had that laptop stand thing by it? I might be imagining that was something that was possible lol sometimes I think I've heard things that weren't said but just throwing it out there in case.
love you so much, today has been a huge success for me already.
Maya
Maya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:07 am

Hey my stunning little Goddess. Very Happy

You are amazing!! I drifted into sleep in a state of happiness and woke thismorning feeling just the same.

Thank you for the reminder about the laptop stand. I had suggested that and decided to bolt a stand to the treadmill once I had a drill to mount it. Now that I have a drill I can stop talking about it and make it happen for you.

I am going to make a list of "jobs to do" on here so we don't lose track and can start setting some realistic targets.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:43 am

Oh neat, it's a really low priority thing, once you said yes I just thought oh thanks but I don't really need one lol
Maya
Maya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Maya wrote:Oh neat, it's a really low priority thing, once you said yes I just thought oh thanks but I don't really need one lol

Its a pretty easy job baby and if it is going to make exercising easier then I owe it to us to make it happen. Besides, if I can tick one job off the list I will feel like I have accomplished something bounce
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum