Al Personas Communications online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy access to the site for everyone

2 posters

Go down

Easy access to the site for everyone Empty Easy access to the site for everyone

Post by Ray Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:40 pm

This topic will remain a work in progress.

Currently I have established unique identities on here for myself and Maya and will add others today.

I print this information out and put it somewhere prominent for everyone to access.

Just check inside the wardrobe door for an envelope with your info on it.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Easy access to the site for everyone Empty Re: Easy access to the site for everyone

Post by Ems Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:00 pm

i woke up and got my letter off the Jennifer Lillian table:) I'm happy to havee ths to write on because it"ll help me to get my day  planned. I've got some thigs to look at in my bag from the $2 shop that I didnt seem to remember about on last night.  I got a taxii to upper hutt mall yesterday and asked taxi driver abpout how to use the bus system or train system, i like the train system i like the train system better but cos i was changing personas i dont remember much.i hopy Dray will go with me on the train in the weekend and we can go have a picnic or something maybe,oh im so tired im about to snooze again sorry

Ems

Back to top Go down

Easy access to the site for everyone Empty Re: Easy access to the site for everyone

Post by Ray Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Very Happy Hey my little one. I'm so glad you've made it on here.

The trains are really easy - it helps that the train station is almost directly across the road from the dairy. Going to Upper Hutt is so easy - you just ride the train till it doesn't go any further. Coming back is the second stop.
I'll go on a little trip with you so you can see how it all works.

Enjoy the snooze baby.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum