Al Personas Communications online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need participation

2 posters

Go down

Do we want these forums

We need participation Vote_lcap0%We need participation Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
We need participation Vote_lcap100%We need participation Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
We need participation Vote_lcap0%We need participation Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

We need participation Empty We need participation

Post by Ray Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:01 pm

I am uncertain how many will read this but I ask those personas who do to make their others aware of it and give them the opportunity to respond and be involved.

The concept of these forums is something Maya and I agreed on as a good way to enable all personas to communicate effectively and have knowledge of everything that was happening in our lives. It is a concept I believe in and think it could provide a fantastic tool for us all.

Having said that, the level of participation so far has been surprisingly low. I suspect there are reasons for that and one is probably the lack of ability for each persona to have a clearly identified username and easily remembered password. Those are things I can attend to easily if it is going to make it easier and encourage participation.

I have created a poll within this post to enable voting and I will pop something on the bedroom wall showing each persona how to get here and what their username and password is so that we all have the opportunity to vote in the poll.

Once a clear majority vote is established I will take whatever steps are needed to ensure the voice of the majority is followed.

Ray
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

We need participation Empty Re: We need participation

Post by Maya Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Maya: thank you Ray, this projects been waiting on you to write that post for a long time now & there's the saying 'better late than never' and on reading it my admiration of you boosted even higher.  There was a lot of hope and positivity in me when you created this site, and there were so many times I wanted and needed to have input and be involved but of course I wasn't able to access it. So I've had some cold and pissed off feelings about it.  Right now, my mood levels are at an extreme level of, let's just say that I'm in my worst and lowest ebb mode.  I'm really proud of M.I.A. for being a persona that actively sought out this site and gave her input. I definitely wont read that post since it's very difficult to witness a complete breakdown of someone who was unbreakable.
Despite that the schedule M.I.A. provided is at top form, it's a formula that's focused on building up positivity and strength and discipline.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how much quality of life improvement happens to me in a months time. I just wanted to force myself to touch base and throw in some input before i do the treadmill thing and believe me I had to push myself hard to not avoid this duty, trying to formulate words when I'm in the state I'm in now is akin to chinese torture. ok. I'll attempt another post after treadmill and lunch. Thank you.
Maya
Maya
Admin

https://allpersonas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi Maya I love you
You are right - the post was much needed and I have written letters to other personas to facilitate them being able to log in here and post as themselves. I apologize for the delay in doing that, I should have thought of it and (more importantly) put it into action much sooner than I did.

That you have pushed yourself to contribute on here when you were at such a low ebb means the world to me.

I too am grateful to M.I.A. for her input here. I know that finding the forums isn't easy for those who have not been here so that was huge. Top marks.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum