Al Personas Communications online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hullo pretty pink nails

2 posters

Go down

hullo pretty pink nails Empty Re: hullo pretty pink nails

Post by Ray Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:19 pm

You just put the hugest smile on my face. I love you my little princess
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ems Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:24 am

Wow... is that message really for me...???? lol well ive got the hugest smile on my face too now:)  hay I'm doing what Cams doing about the abstenance thing, like i really want you to be happier too.  I love you so much and so cos of that i'l do this weekend sober and hope that there wont be altercations with that MF stuff.  

Also im reverting my name back to m now okey dokey, lol, I've always had two names, ems and m.  And I feel like this is this right time to change back, i miss hearing myself referred to as m, and im looking forward to seeing how this week pans out.

So this week, im on breakfast and im really happy about it, having breakfast changes the whole day for the better, (it has to surely?) and thats what I'm about to do the prep for now:) You're still asleep and I dont want to wake you up when youre probably exhausted so I'll just keep myself ready for the tell tale signs youre waking up and kabam its breakfast in bed for you for the first time in AGES! SmileSmileSmile

yeah about the coconut oil, it seems really strange to cook with it instead of butter, but OK, we'll see.  I just hope it doesnt taste gross, it hard core looks like it would make things taste gross lol

Ems

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:03 pm

Lol. Of course it was for you my adorable little one.

I understand about the name thing and I will do my best to remember. 
If I do slip up it will only be a case of old habits taking time to change rather than not respecting your wishes.

Breakfast was yummy - thank you so much. I think it is important for both of us to get something in our stomachs for breakfast so please remember to make sure you eat as well.

Oddly I couldn't taste the coconut oil even though I was trying to so good news there. 

Love you always my little princess.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum