Al Personas Communications online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post from Ray

Go down

A post from Ray Empty A post from Ray

Post by Ray Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi all.

It was brought to my attention today that there was disappointment that I haven't been active on these forums in the last couple of weeks. To be honest I had not bothered much as I have been on holiday so ignorantly assumed it wasn't needed - on reflection that was not clever so apologies to all.

I have enjoyed my time off, particularly spending it with my beautiful girl and not having to try and squeeze our time into a few short hours each night due to work. Sadly it is back to the grindstone tomorrow.

The last few days have been interesting and enlightening. I spent a valuable 24 hours with M.I.A. that was enjoyable but also valuable in the sense that it alerted me to some issues that I had been ignorant to.

Of the issues M.I.A. brought to my attention the greatest concern to me is health. Specifically being hugely run down due to trying to avoid persona changes, inadequate diet, poor fluid intake and as a result of this, pushing on without really achieving goals. 

As all personas would be aware I am very much in love with Maya and will move heaven and earth to support her and make her happy - nothing will stand in my way of my support or love for Maya. Not ever!

That said, I will say now and I have always said that I love ALL PERSONAS - and that wont ever change either.

I think we all need to be mindful that a decline in health didn't happen overnight and that means it will take time to fix. But it is just a simple matter of us taking one step at a time.

At 8.10 pm, Thursday 14th January 2016 I have over ridden my rules for these forums and begun editing a number of posts in order to provide the opportunity to work through a few things.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

A post from Ray Empty Re: A post from Ray

Post by Ray Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Edited by Ray.

This post was initially made by M.I.A. 

M.I.A. I will send you a private message to explain why I have removed the content.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Edited by Ray to remove content that may cause distress to others.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum