Al Personas Communications online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobs to be done

2 posters

Go down

Jobs to be done Empty Jobs to be done

Post by Ray Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:16 am

To make life easier I thought I would create a list of one off jobs we agree need to be done.

These are in no particular order of priority, just as I remember them but any input in terms of what is more important is welcomed.

1. Mount a shelf on the treadmill for the laptop so music vids etc. can be played while exercising.

2. Scotch chest to be delivered and set up in bedroom (This will enable the two dressers stacked on top of each other to be removed and that wall area behind them mirrored)

This has been paid for and delivery scheduled for Wednesday 23rd December.

NOTE: I have suggested that it would be far less hassle to leave things exactly as they are until the scotch chest is delivered and THEN move things from the old drawers into the scotch chest (rather than ending up with stuff everywhere).

3. Mount mirrors on wall

I will not begin this until the scotch chest is in place and the two old chests of drawers removed. In reality I will not start the job until at least Boxing Day

4. Garden edging around garden beside the shed.

5. 2 bags of potting mix and one of compost to bring home.

6. Hang up Christmas lights.

I am hoping that I can get some help with this as I am absolutely snowed under with work between now and Xmas. There are two sets of lights, one bought off Wish and another that I purchased at Mitre 10 that I cant find.
If nobody wants to help then at least if they can be found and I know where they are wanted I will organise the rest.

7. Drill boards on gate and wire them on to keep Mo in.

Completed on Saturday 19th December

Nothing more will be added to this list.

Last edited by Ray on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jobs to be done Empty Re: Jobs to be done

Post by Ray Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:07 pm

This topic is being locked to prevent anyone adding to it. Any updates will be shown in the first post.
Ray
Ray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M.I.A. Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:05 pm

This is a big list but awesome you already fixed the gate. i dont know how you manage to do so much as well as full time work, all i have managed to do today is to clean windows*  

so im working on figuring out the christmas lights out and i hope to have it done by tomorrow arvo:) I do want to help out in any way I can so definitely tell me since I want to be a good thing in your life.  

But im obviously not and the way you talk to me asin  with cruelty or dERIsion ,repeating things twice and it makes me feel ridiculed. just because i dont cry on the outside doesnt mean im not crying on the inside. it feels  as though you now regret me and mo being here and i now need to go away and stay at my mothers since i cant stay with someone who is mean towards me and makes me feel sadeven though you refused to help me with my bath i am still here for you to do the massage i offered to you i dont know where you are and i have to do my treaDMIL now so id guess you would let me know i hope

M.I.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.I.A. Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:09 pm

i am sure that you will either miss me or you wont and that youll ither contact me or you wont, because i love you very much and i cant even xpresss how much it hurts when the one you love doesnt vEn seem to like you, i feel like im not wanted here, , i hope we can make things fixed between us

M.I.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.I.A. Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:47 pm

you want to be careful of what you write .theres no deleting posts. everything you put out there will stay out there

M.I.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum